NO DELAYS Seem TOO GOOD to be TRUE?
Not for us! Our Lead Times have stayed the same!
Our factory in the Dominican Republic has made a swift post-pandemic recovery and is as busy as ever! We have not had any raw material shortages or delivery delays, which has allowed us to continue serving our customers with the same standards that they have come to expect from us.
COVID is a new reality and we are committed to keeping all of our employees safe and healthy. As of today 100% of our employees have received at least one dose of the COVID vaccine and we are projecting that by October 25 we will have 100% of our employees fully vaccinated.
We have not seen any logistics difficulties in our commerce with the United States, so lead times remain unvaried. Unfortunately we can’t say the same about Europe, where delays and increased shipping costs will remain for the rest of the year.
We’re proud to offer unvaried lead times during these unprecedented circumstances! Please review our current lead times below:
Made to Order/Custom: shipping from FL in 6-8 weeks
In stock: ships in 1-2 days
1. Used Worldwide
2. Can Achieve Modern or Historical/Rustic Feel
3. Durable - Resistant to Wear/Rust and is Anti-Slip
4. Color Selection to Guarantee a Perfect Fit for Your Space
5. Appearance Improves with Time - Unlike Stone
Often referred to as the heart of the home, the kitchen is so important when designing and creating your dream house. Our pattern tile can make any kitchen come to life with beauty while being a sustainable option for flooring, backsplashes, and wall coverings.
Here are five great applications of our patterned cement tile in kitchens:
Sabine Hill is excited to introduce Reclaimed Wood! Certified Reclaimed Hardwoods. Sourced from old thoroughbred farms from all over America’s heartland… dating back as far as the early 1800s. Old barns, Antique Structures and Fences turned into beautiful products. Our certified reclaimed wood products feature stunning beauty, rich history, and unique character in every piece. Explore all of our unique reclaimed wood offerings by clicking here.
Our talented craftsmen have honed the art of reclaiming, redeeming, and repurposing forgotten wood into beautiful products. Each style offers a unique look that will enrich your home or office for years to come. See our unique hardwood flooring here
Versatile Engineered Flooring
Wallboard CRAFTED FROM
MATERIALS AROUND THE WORLD
We offer a variety of wallboard styles that will enhance any home or commercial space. Our wallboard works on walls, ceilings, outdoor siding and nearly any other surface you need covered.
Questions? Custom Capabilities?
A trip to Cuba inspired us to create the Cuban Heritage Collection. The collection introduces 14 historical designs, each one is available in 3 colorways: one with the original color combination found in Cuba, and two others with more modern and subtle colors.
These tiles recreate an atmosphere of days long ago:
The Cuban Heritage Collection revives these almost forgotten memories with a set of designs recovered from antiquated houses and crumbling regal buildings in Havana and Camagüey. In some cases, these structures were in such a state of disrepair that debris had to be removed in order to find the beautiful antique floor of intact tiles underneath. A shock in contrasts, but a fortunate discovery, since many of the old buildings are being destroyed or renovated and these tiles will soon be lost forever. Some of the tiles are whimsical and others are modernist, reflecting Cuba’s heyday in the designs. The Cuban Heritage Collection differs from other cement tiles by having more elaborate patterns, using stronger colors, and prominently using double borders to enrich the designs.
The collection introduces fourteen historical designs, each one is available in three colorways: one with the original color combination found in Cuba, and two others with more modern and subtle colors.
BUILT TO ENTERTAIN
With the Holidays on the horizon, entertaining in an inspired kitchen will create the fondest memories!
Entertaining in an inspired kitchen can make the difference between feeling stressed or enjoying yourself with your guests during the holiday season. Sabine Hill cement tile bridges durability with beauty perfect for any hostess kitchen.
NO-STRESS DINNER PARTY
Wow your guests with this super simple Pumpkin Lasagna recipe! Now, if only the dishes could do themselves….
Pumpkin and Sage Lasagna
- 9-by-13-inch baking dish
- 2 tsp olive oil, plus more for greasing
- 14 oz 1 can pumpkin puree
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- kosher salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- 16 oz whole-milk ricotta
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh sage leaves plus 8 whole leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 12 oz 1 box no-boil lasagna
- 12 oz jar of roasted red peppers drained and chopped
- 3 cups shredded Fontina
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 12-16 pieces thinly sliced pepperoni (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, milk, oregano, basil, nutmeg, red pepper flakes, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. In a separate medium bowl, combine the ricotta, garlic, chopped sage, and parsley, then season with salt and pepper.
- Spread a quarter of the pumpkin sauce (about 1 cup) in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Add 3 or 4 lasagna sheets, breaking them as needed to fit. It’s okay if they don’t fully cover the sauce. Layer on half of the ricotta mixture, half of the red peppers, then 1 cup of Fontina. Add another quarter of the pumpkin sauce, and place 3 or 4 lasagna noodles on top. Layer on the remaining ricotta mixture, the remaining red peppers, 1 cup of Fontina, and then another quarter of the pumpkin sauce. Add the remaining lasagna and the remaining pumpkin sauce. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of Fontina on top, then the Parmesan. Top with pepperoni, if using.
- In a small bowl, toss the whole sage leaves in 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Arrange on top of the lasagna.
- Cover the lasagna with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Increase the oven temp to 425 degrees, remove the foil, and bake until the cheese is bubbling, about 10 minutes more. Let the lasagna stand 10 minutes. Serve. Store any leftovers refrigerated in an airtight container for up to three days.
as seen in the May-June 2020 issue of
Modeled after the color of a conch shell, our Jacagua pattern completes this whimsical outdoor space in Naples, FL.
Colorway: Custom Colorway
Click to see more colorways of the Jacagua pattern or create your own customized tiles.
Photo credit: Douglas Friedman, Interior Design: Kemble Interiors